- Text Messages
- Llangennech Area Consultation Reports
- Letters to Parents
- After School Clubs
- Free School Meals
- Assessment Overview - Year 11 - Pupils & Parents
- Year 10 - Assessment Overview & Information Evening
- Bryngwyn School - Bus Route Timetable 2016/17
- Bus Schedules & Transport Policies
- Term Dates
- Cashless Canteen System
- Parental Rights & Responsibilities
- Bryngwyn Ranks 1st in Carmarthenshire and 9th in Wales
- Welsh Government Focuses On Bryngwyn's Best Practice in Improved Attendance
- The National School Banding System
- School Trips
- The School Day Timetable
- Video Prospectus
Year 10 Reward Trip - 15th February 2017
Year 9 Initial GCSE Options Sheet - NOW AVAILABLE - Please return by Tuesday 31st January.
Crucial Crew PSE Activities Day - Year 7
'Greatest Thanks' from the Salvation Army - ?4500+ donation from Bryngwyn School.
Brilliant Bryngwyn School branded 'best teaching' by Wales' chief inspector.
All pupils dine at lunchtime in our Canteen where they can purchase a hot or cold meal. The cost of a school dinner which includes a dessert/sweet and drink is £2.40. Below is a list which shows you what can be purchased in our Canteen.Canteen Price List from 14th April 2015
Pupils can bring sandwiches from home if they do not wish to purchase a school meal.
No pupil is allowed out of the school grounds during the lunch hour without a written request from their parents.