- Examinations and Assessments
- Head Boy & Girl 2016-17
- Head Boy & Head Girl
- Things Bryngwyn Pupils Do
- Things Bryngwyn Pupils Make
- Duke of Edinburgh Awards
- Language Ambassadors
- Annual Austrian Ski Trip
- Sports Day 2016
- Bryngwyn Year 8 Athletics Team - Welsh Champions.
- Iaith ar Waith - Year 9 Event
- Activities Week - Water Sports
- Year 10 Activities Week - W/C 11th July
- Careers Opportunities
- Careers Information for Year 10 Pupils
- Joe Holt - Cycling Success
- GCSE Exam Strategies
- Prom May 2011
- Eco Schools Committee - Bryngwyrdd
- More Able & Talented
- Houses - Eisteddfod 2011
- 'Keith' Says Hello from Bryngwyn
- Llangrannog - January 2011
Year 10 Reward Trip - 15th February 2017
Year 9 Initial GCSE Options Sheet - NOW AVAILABLE - Please return by Tuesday 31st January.
Crucial Crew PSE Activities Day - Year 7
'Greatest Thanks' from the Salvation Army - ?4500+ donation from Bryngwyn School.
Brilliant Bryngwyn School branded 'best teaching' by Wales' chief inspector.
- •We are the CHAT for Bryngwyn School
- •Chat stands for Confidentiality, honesty, attitude & Trust
What do we do?
We are here to help you instead of a teacher. Any problems or issues that you want to talk about........we are here to help. You may find that talking to someone of a similar age is much easier than talking to a teacher as we understand what it may feel like.
- •We were as young as you once, and we know how it feels and how hard it can be to settle somewhere new.
- •New pressures and expectations can sometimes be too much, we are here to talk and support you throughout your time at Bryngwyn
- •We deal with all issues, no matter how big/small, and if you need someone to CHAT to, we are here
- •Nothing is insignificant - if you feel afraid, upset, unsure, we are here!
- •We are your friends
- •We will be available every lunchtime in F6, and you will be able to recognise us outside the class at breaktimes also.
Come to CHAT for chat!
Please note that this video was created by Cieran Grove, Yr 11, with Adobe After Effects.