- Examinations and Assessments
- Head Boy & Girl 2016-17
- Head Boy & Head Girl
- Things Bryngwyn Pupils Do
- Things Bryngwyn Pupils Make
- Duke of Edinburgh Awards
- Language Ambassadors
- Annual Austrian Ski Trip
- Sports Day 2016
- Bryngwyn Year 8 Athletics Team - Welsh Champions.
- Iaith ar Waith - Year 9 Event
- Activities Week - Water Sports
- Year 10 Activities Week - W/C 11th July
- Careers Opportunities
- Careers Information for Year 10 Pupils
- Joe Holt - Cycling Success
- GCSE Exam Strategies
- Prom May 2011
- Eco Schools Committee - Bryngwyrdd
- More Able & Talented
- Houses - Eisteddfod 2011
- 'Keith' Says Hello from Bryngwyn
- Llangrannog - January 2011
Year 10 Reward Trip - 15th February 2017
Year 9 Initial GCSE Options Sheet - NOW AVAILABLE - Please return by Tuesday 31st January.
Crucial Crew PSE Activities Day - Year 7
'Greatest Thanks' from the Salvation Army - ?4500+ donation from Bryngwyn School.
Brilliant Bryngwyn School branded 'best teaching' by Wales' chief inspector.
Next Steps is an annual competition in which anyone aged 16 or over and living in Carmarthenshire has a chance to compete for a two-year paid apprenticeship with local building firms Lloyd & Gravell Ltd and TRJ Ltd. The competition is run by Constructing Carmarthenshire Together – a partnership of Carmarthenshire County Council, Coleg Sir Gar and Carmarthenshire Construction Training Association Ltd.
You’ll find plenty of information and bilingual material you can use on the website www.nextstepscarmarthenshire.co.uk. If you’d prefer to share our Facebook/Twitter messages, that would be equally great - find us on Facebook www.facebook.com/nextstepscarmarthenshire and Twitterwww.twitter.com/NextStepsCarms (@NextStepsCarms).
The deadline is 5pm on Friday, 19 June 2015. Applications forms can be downloaded from the website, but I’ve also attached to this email, along with a poster/flyer. The competition is open to ANYONE aged 16 or over and living in Carmarthenshire. Men and women, regardless of age, past experience or social background, can enter – all they need is a desire to work in the construction industry and looking to start a new career.
APPRENTICESHIP VACANCIES FOR YEAR 11 PUPILS (April 2015)
Trident Watersport in Gorseinon repair and service Jetski’s and boats. The company would like to offer a keen and enthusiastic young person an initial Traineeship opportunity with a view to progressing the young person onto an Apprenticeship or full time employment. Following the Traineeship the employer is prepared to fund private training for the young person with the main manufacturers such as Yamaha. Any Year 11 pupil interested in this opportunity should send their CV with a covering letter to:
Unit 11-13 The Workshops
- Gaia Renewable Energy in Llangennech is currently looking to recruit two Electrical Apprentices. The successful applicants will learn all aspects of electrical installation but will mainly be involved with solar panel installations. The employer has been linked up with Coleg Sir Gar. This vacancy will be advertised shortly on www.careerswales.com
- The Wales & West Utilities Apprentice Programme is now live. There will be three vacancies in South Wales and one in West Wales. The exact locations have not been confirmed. Training to become a fully qualified Gas Network Construction Operations Engineer. These vacancies can be found on https://ams.careerswales.com/Public/Vacancies/View.aspx?vid=29486 Closing date is 1st May 2015.
Search www.careerswales.com regularly for further vacancies
Please see Anne Cohen, careers adviser in D6 for further information or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org