- Examinations and Assessments
- Head Boy & Girl 2016-17
- Head Boy & Head Girl
- Things Bryngwyn Pupils Do
- Things Bryngwyn Pupils Make
- Duke of Edinburgh Awards
- Language Ambassadors
- Annual Austrian Ski Trip
- Sports Day 2016
- Bryngwyn Year 8 Athletics Team - Welsh Champions.
- Iaith ar Waith - Year 9 Event
- Activities Week - Water Sports
- Year 10 Activities Week - W/C 11th July
Year 10 Reward Trip - 15th February 2017
Year 9 Initial GCSE Options Sheet - NOW AVAILABLE - Please return by Tuesday 31st January.
Crucial Crew PSE Activities Day - Year 7
'Greatest Thanks' from the Salvation Army - ?4500+ donation from Bryngwyn School.
Brilliant Bryngwyn School branded 'best teaching' by Wales' chief inspector.
Year 10 Activities Week - W/C 11th July
The pupils in Year 10 took part in a week of work related activities to enable them to work with employers, develop the skills employers value and prepare them for the next step whether it be college, training or employment.
Below you can see a small gallery of pictures, from the coordinated activities.
Bryngwyn was host to a range of guests; we'd like to thank each and every one for coming to the school to support our Year 10 students. The following teams came to school:
- Dwr Cymru/Welsh Water - our new Business class partners
- EESW (Engineering Education Scheme WALES)
- Entrepreneur Boot Camp with Coleg Sir Gar, Carmarthenshire Countil Council and Carmarthenshire Markets Manager
- The British Army
- Careers Wales
- World Skills Have a go' with Coleg Sir Gar
Plus 14 employers for Mock interviews from; C4W, the Royal Navy, WRW Construction, Communities First, Tata Steel, HSBC Bank, Rathbone, CCC Children's Services, the Halifax, Youth Engagement work and STEM Engineering.
Again, we'd like to thank all of the participants including staff and students, for what was a very successful week.